Just Walking? Here are 7 Benefits to adding resistance training to your walking routine.
- Helps you lose body fat
- Helps you gain lean muscle without bulking up
- Helps you decrease your risk of osteoporosis
- Help You be Physically Stronger
- Helps you Reduce Your Risk Of Injury, Back Pain & Arthritis
- You Will Reduce Your Risk Of Heart Disease
- You Will Reduce Your Risk of diabetes
Get more great fitness tips from Great You in Shape at Getyouinshape.com, and on social media at @GetYouInShape.